I prefer biscuits but here we are 🍪. This policy outlines how this website sets cookies on your computer.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files created by most websites to help improve your web experience. They are either stored in the memory (session cookies) or on the hard drive (persistent cookies) of your computer or other device.
Google Cookies we set
These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
Other Cookies we set
These cookies allow us to identify individual users of the site; allow logging in/out; and content management operations by authorised users.
Third party cookies that may be set
We use a number of social media tools and external services to enhance visitor interaction on our site. If you already use these platforms their cookies may be set through our website. Data may then be collected by these companies that enables them to serve up adverts on other sites that they think are relevant to your interests.
- Twitter Cookies: pid, k, external_referer, _twitter_sess, auth_token_session, secure_session, twll, original_referer, _utmz, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, guest_id
- Google Cookies: SID, APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SSID, NID, PREF, ULS
- YouTube Cookies: VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, use_hitbox, PREF, GEO
- Vimeo Cookies: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, uid, v6f, aka_debug, Searchtoken
- Local Shared Objects (Flash Cookies)
Flash Cookies are employed by Adobe Flash Player to deliver video content playback features and for saving preferences. They are stored in a similar way to standard cookies. The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to manage Flash cookies.
How to disable cookies
Find out how to manage cookies at allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
We're now closed